Regal In Red: Cathy’s View
Finished Card Size: 5" x 7"
Vampire Girl and Vampire Boy (Queen Kat Designs)
“Love” (Sugar Loaf)
Black cardstock (Eclipse)
Solar White cardstock (Neenah)
Patterned Paper- Immortal Love (Die Cuts with a View)
Memento-Tuxedo Black and Ladybug Red (Tsukineko)
Copic Markers (.too)
---E 00, 000, 25, 27, 29, 37 and 53
---R 35, 37, 39
---C 4, 7, 9
---Y 13, 15, 17
At You Spica pens (.too)
--- Mint, gold and orange
Dies-Deckled Edge Rectangle Large and Small (Spellbinders)
Grand Calibur (Spellbinders)
Die Cut Machine
Ribbon (from stash)
Tag punch (EK Success)
Double Sided Adhesive
Zots (Therm O Web)
I have to confess that I’m a big Twilight fan. This card is my tribute to the series.
- Make card base out of black cardstock.
- Cut red patterned paper to 4.75 by 6.75 inches and attach to base.
- Stamp Vampire Girl and Boy on white cardstock and color with Copic markers.
- Die cut focal images with deckled edge rectangles. Cut mats one size larger from the black and gray striped pattern paper.
- Attach focal images to mats and to card as shown.
- Tie a bow in ribbon and attach to card with zot.
- Stamp “love” stamp with red ink on white cardstock.
- Punch out with tag punch and attach to upper right hand corner of card.
- Sign your artwork! I plan on giving this card to my husband for Valentine’s Day.