January 2012 Trail Map: Map Master’s View
Finished card size: 5" x 7"
Lets pour a motorcycle in a mould and create a red, white and blue card. Because, although I am a Thug, us bikers are very Patriotic.
Motorcycles (100 Proof Press)
Black, white,red and blue Card Stock (C.S.)
Flames (EK Success)
Tuxedo black (Memento)
Motorcycle mould (Krafty Lady)
Melting pot (Ranger)
Opal embossing enamals
Oval die cuts & die cut machine
- Take a photo of you or a friend on a bike. After making three copies, edit and change the color saturation to red, white and blue and print.
- Cut each photo into thirds and mat on black C.S.
- Stamp the motorcycles on white C.S. and distress the edges with blue ink.
- Cut the strips of flame paper and the blue and white strip.
- Assemble these on a basic black card.
- Heat the melting pot on high. Place the mould in the pot and fill with any color of the opal enamals. You can mix and match colors.
- When the enamel powder melts and is shiny, remove the mould and let cool.
- Computer print saying and die cut the ovals.
- Apply the saying, glue dot the bike to the oval, to finish the card.