Designs in Black and White: Debbie’s View
Inspired by Black and White
Finished card size (folded): 4.25" x 5.5"
Large Stamp (Great Impressions)
Inspire (Stamp Rosa)
White 12 x12 inch (Unknown)
Black Designer paper Floral Garden, Cosette Collection (GCD Studios)
Memento Tuxedo black (Tsukineko)
Memories Dye White (Superior)
Wonder tape (Inksentials)
Score-It-All Tool (Score It)
White pearls (Kaisercraft)
Copic marker black (.too corp)
- Cut white 12" x 12" paper to 5.5" x 12"
- Score long side as follows: 4.25 inches, 6.5 inches, 9 inches , 10.5 inches.
- Do a mountain fold on the 1.5 inch score, do a valley fold next at the 2.5 inch score, then a mountain fold at the next section then valley fold at the 4.25 inch section. Use the bone folder to crease the edges
- Cut the layers as follows:
Black pieces: 5.25" X 3.75",5.25" X 2.25", 5.25" X 1.25"
White Pieces: 4.75" X 3.5", 4.75" x .75", 4.75" X 2"
Designer paper: 1" X 5"
Black 3.25" x 2.25" and 2.5" x 1.5"
White: 3" x 2"
Designer: 2.75" x 1.75"
- Stamp White pieces with the stamp from Great Impressions, with black Memento ink. Using a black Copic marker highlight the edges of the white paper.
- Stamp Inspire with white Memories dye ink.
- Assemble layers
- Tape the layers onto the sections.
- Assemble tab, add ribbon before adding last layer. Add 3 pearls to each corner. Using the red tape, tape the end on the 2.5 inch section.
This card was inspired by a card I received in a swap many years ago on LDS Rubber Stampers, the person who gave me the card only put her initials on the back, so I am unable to give her the credit she deserves. I loved the layout so much I have saved the card to use as a pattern to make others. I hope you enjoy making this as much as I do.