Holiday Quickies: Snow Angel 10 Minute Card
Finished card size: 5" x 6.5"
Snow Angel (High Hope)
Snow flake border (Recollections)
Red (Paper Temptress)
White (Paper Temptress)
Designer paper (Paper Pizazz)
White card base (Recollections )
Memento Tuxeo Black (Tsukineko)
Distress Ink Barn Door (Ranger)
Label 8 (Spellbinders)
Stickles Star dust (Ranger)
copic Markers Y19, Y17, B0000, B97, R81, R35, YR68 (.too corp.)
Cuttlebug (Provo Craft)
Double stick tape
Christmas Ribbon (Michael's)
- Stamp Snow Angel with Memento Tuxeo Black, color with copic markers. Use the B0000, only where you feel the shadows should be.
- Stamp the snowflake border with Barn Door Distress Ink.
- Then cut image with labels 8 die cut from Spellbinders.
- Mount, snowflake designer paper on the red card stock, Then mount snowman image on this and add the ribbon. I stick my ribbon on by using double stick tape on the back side.
- Then mount this on the white card body. After everything is mounted then I add my stickles. I find I have less problems with the paper warping if everything is all glued down.
- I hope you enjoy making this quick card.