December 2011 Trail Map: Map Master’s View
Finished card size: 5.25" x 7.875"
Lets do an "Artsy Partsy" (Assembly of parts that fools the eye into thinking that it's art) card.
Fish (Fred Mullett )
Black card stock (C.S.)
White card stock (C.S.)
Versa Mark (Tsukineko)
Gold webbing spray
Pearl pen (Viva)
Mica tiles (U.S. art quest)
Dries Clear Glue (Art Institute)
Misc found parts (Nets, gold wire, leaves, etc)
- Take any background paper from your stash and spray with gold webbing.
- Cut the card top stackers, spray with webbing and mat with black C.S. ...Computer print the "saying" with 'Rotondo' font and mat with black C.S.
- Self stick mesh to C.S., cut to 'tag' shape and mat with black C.S.
- Assemble these parts to basic black card.
- Mica tiles are actual rocks. You can peel them apart, you can stamp on them and you can even emboss them. Lets stamp the fish on one.
- Glitter the second one and glue them together.
- Then the fun part. Squirt a big glob of glue in the middle and press several found objects into it.
- Glue on the fish mica tiles. The blue sea weed at the bottom was the pearl pen.
- If you don't like your card, send it to Uncle Joe. ( He will probably throw it away. anyway. )
2 Responses »
Leave a Response