December Quickie: Noel Card
Noel Quickie Card
Finished card size: 4.25" x 5.5”
Noel from clear Holiday Set (Recollections)
White A2 size cardbase
White card stock
Silver Glitter Dots (Recollections)
Red and Green card stock (Bazzill Basics)
Versamark Watermark ink (Tsukineko)
Starlight Silver Brilliance (Tsukineko)
Superfine Detail Silver embossing powder (Ranger)
Adhesive of choice
Copic markers-Lipstick Red, Yellow and Emerald Green (.too corp.)
Acrylic mounting block
Christmas Red Stickles Glitter Glue (Ranger)
- This is a quick little card for Christmas that’s simple enough that you can make several of them in no time!
- Stamp and silver emboss the Noel image on white cardstock. Color with the Copic markers. Trim the image and all the other panels to size as shown.
- Here’s a close-up of the Noel panel. I added Silver Brilliance around the edges of the image.
- Layer the Noel image with the green and then the red panel. For added dimension, cut a piece of chipboard slightly smaller than the red panel.
- Assemble the card as shown, starting with the silver dots panel and then the green strip. Embellish with the red glitter glue or however you’d like, sign the back and you’re done. This design has lots of potential for variations and further embellishments. Now go run off and make a stack of ‘em! Happy Holidays!