November Trail Map: Pat’s View
Finished card size 5" x 7"
I would like to thank Regina for the lovely sketch she has done for us. I did use it as a guide for making my card. The only thing I did differently is I rounded the corners. So let's get started.
Tree (Hero Arts)
Sentiment (Stampin' Up!)
Basic White Card stock (Stash)
Basic Medium Blue Card stock (Stash)
All other papers (Die Cuts With a View)
Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Brilliance Sky Blue (Tsukineko)
Copic Markers E42 and E43 (.Too Corp
Corner Punch (Making Memories)
Mounting Foam (Stash)
Crystal Lacquer (Sakura Hobby Crafts)
Styrofoam Fluff (I make it, something like flower soft)
Tim Holtz Alterations Mini Paper Rosettes (Sizzix)
Three buttons (Stash)
Three Gems (Stash)
Side Kick (Sizzix)
- I cut all my card stock to the sizes I would need and rounded all the edges.
- Then I stamped the tree stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and applied crystal lacquer in different areas on the top of the tree and applied styrofoam "fluff" and set that aside so it could dry.
- I burnished all the paper with brilliance sky blue ink.
- I applied the card stock to my card as seen in the sketch and assembled the rosette.
- I added the buttons and glued some gems to them.
- I stamped the sentiment in Brilliance Sky Blue ink and finished by adding the embellishments.
- I added my signature stamp to the back of the card and called it "done".
Thanks for stopping by.