November 2011 Trail Map: Map Master’s View
Finished card size: 5" x 7"
Are you lucky in love or lucky in cards or both?
Lets try the love thing.....
Playing Cards (Crate Paper)
Black card stock (C.S.)
White card stock (C.S.)
Red card stock (C.S.)
Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Colored Chalks (Inkadinkado)
Wooden Nickel or a Quarter
Small heart punch (unknown)
Old Playing Cards
Tea Dye Distress ink (Ranger)
Tim Holtz paper distresser (Tonic Studios)
- Stamp playing cards randomly on white C.S.
- Scrape chalk on C.S. and rub in with finger.
- Cut vertical strip out of white C.S. and punch with small heart punch.
- Mat heart punched strip with red C.S. Cut out the "ace'" cards, or use from and old deck of cards. Computer print saying and mat with black C.S. Get 2 dimes and a quarter (I used a wooden nickel).
- Distress "Aces" and other strips.
- Assemble all parts on a basic black card and presto, maybe you will be Lucky.
- And here's another "serious" version.
What part of stamping don't you understand?