Favorite Go-To Stamps: Pat’s View
Light My Way
Finished Card Size: 5" x 7"This is one of my favorite stamps when it come to making my Christmas cards. I love coloring her in many different colors and she always turns out so stunning. As far as embellishments go, you can keep her simple or add whatever you would like.
Whiff of Joy (Elisabeth Bell)
Merry Christmas (Hero Arts)
Navy card stock (stash)
Persian Blue for layer (stash)
Cryogen White (Curious Irridescents)
Winter Wonderland (K & Company)
Copic Alcohol Markers (.too corp.)
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink pad (Tsukineko)
Brilliance Ink Sky Blue (Tsukineko)
Big Shot Die Cut Machine (Sizzix)
Nestabilities Labels 8 (Spellbinder)
Oval Extra Large punch (Stampin" Up)
Lace (from my stash)
Fabri-Fit Permanent Adhesive (Becon)
Glamour Dust (Deco Art)
Corner Rounder (Making Memories)
Seed Beads Red (Stash)
Snowflakes (trim a tree)
Stickles Star Dust (Ranger)
Mounting Foam (stash)
Holly punch (Punch a Bunch)
8 petal Flower Hydrangea (Martha Stewart)
Mini Snowflake Punch (Punch a Bunch)
Shown above is a close up of the stamped image and the flowers.
- Stamp the image on Cryogen paper and color with copic markers. The colors I used are B26, B24, B21, Y02, Y11, Y15 for her dress. E37, E34, E31 for her hair. E11, E00 for her skin. YG61, YG63 for the greenery, and for the berries R27.
- Place the image on the second largest Spellbinder Labels 8 die, and cut with the proper sandwich for your die cut machine. Using the largest die cut the Winter Wonderland paper.
- Cut the Persian Blue paper to 6.75" x 4.75" and round the corners.
- Glue the Persian blue paper to the navy card stock, which is cut just slightly larger.
- Cut a 6" piece of ribbon to 6 inches and glue it to the left side of the Persian Blue paper with Fabri-Fix.
- Glue the blue layers to the upper center of the front folded card base, and then adhere the Winter Wonderland die cut to the top center of the card.
- Stamp the sentiment and punch it out.
- Burnish around both stamped images with the Brilliance ink.
- Adhere both images to the card front with mounting foam tape.
- I already had flowers made from last year, using paper punches and glue. (I always make extra flowers when I have the supplies out. This way I don't have to bring my punches out whenever I need a punched flower, and it saves a lot of time.
- Now add the flowers and punched snowflakes with glue or foam dots; add stickles where desired, and let it dry.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you like my card, and if you make one, don't forget to sign it.