Favorite Go To Stamps: Nancy’s View
Finished Card Size: 5.5” x 4.25”
Flapper [Viva Las Vegas Stamps]
Happy Birthday [Sweet Impressions]
Grey & Yellow Lemon Flower Cardstock Matstack [DCWV]
Black/Grey Lattice Lemon Flower Matstack (print)[DCWV]
White paper from stash [unknown]
Black Memories [Stewart Superior]
Clear Embossing Powder [Ranger]
Corner Punch [Fiskars]
Lattice Punch [Martha Stewart]
Got Flowers [Prima]
E Beads [Perlesene]
Yellow Smooch [Clearsnap]
LePlume Dye Marker Pen - Yellow [Tombo]
Gold & Green Gelly Roll Pens [Sakura]
Copic Grey & Skin Tone Pens [.Too]
- I’ve had this stamp for about 7 years and I always have so much fun with it. Today I thought she looked too plain so I added a second layer to her dress and her head.
- I began by stamping the lady and embossing. I then trimmed the paper to the desired size (5.25” x 2.5”) and printed happy birthday on the right side of the lady. I colored in with the paint shown above. I punched the corners and mounted on grey and then yellow at .25” increments.
- I stamped another lady and cut out her gown and head. Her gown was trimmed with part of the bottom shorter than the full dress.
- Her dress was colored with both yellow pens and the smooch was added for more detail. I used the C3 grey for accent for her hair. Her necklace was accented with the gold glitter pen. I mounted the lady on the lattice, grey and black paper(4.25” x 5.5”) onto the card base. I punched the lattice and cut off the right side and mounted on card.
- To add interest to the trim, I took 3 flowers, added three seed beads to the centers of the flower and glued. The final step was adding the flowers and the gold leaves to the side lattice.
- I’m adding a few other cards I did with this same pattern.
When you make a card be sure to sign the back so the recipient knows the love and attention you showed to them!
2 Responses »
Leave a Response