Holiday Blizzard 2011: Halloween Treats
Happy Halloween, Boo! and Spider (Hero Arts)
Poof Stamp (unknown)
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (Tsukineko)
White Card Stock
Other: Assorted Box of Tootsie Pops Tisssue Paper Ribbon
Black Sharpie Pen Scissors TagPunch (McGill)
Directions:I love making these treats for the kids each year. The little ones think they are so funny. Even the Moms and Dads think they are so cute!
- After you have all your supplies gathered, your ribbon cut, tags punched and stamped, you are ready to assembly the Halloween Treats.
- Take one tissue and place a sucker on top of the tissue.
- Hold it up to allow the tissue to drape around the sucker.
- Take a ribbon (I cut the ribbons about 12" long). Add the tag to the ribbon.Tie a bow around the neck of the sucker.
- Use you Sharpie and make the eyes. (If you want to use other colors you can do that also.)
- Now you are ready to receive all kinds of smiles from the little ones.
I do hope you enjoyed my small project. Thanks for stopping.