Holiday Blizzard: Fall Candy Pail
Fall Candy Pail
60's Tilda (Magnolia)
Longing Tilda (Magnolia)
Pumpkin - Blessed Harvest Digital Stamp (http://www.etsy.com/listing/81214039/digital-stamp-blessed-harvest)
White Cryogen Card stock (Curious Iridescents)
3 different papers from the Phoebe Collection (Basic Grey)
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink Pad (Tsukineko)
Clear 1 quart pail (Stampendous)
Copic Markers (.too)
6 different 12" ribbons (from stash)
Border Punch (Fiskar)
Classic Scalloped Circles Large die Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Sunflower (from stash)
Circle cutter (from stash)
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (Sizzix)
Double sided Adhesive
Xyron 500 Create a sticker Machine (Xyron)
Diamond Glaze (Judi-kins)
ModPodge Gloss-Lustre (Plaid)
Foam Brush (from stash)
Computer with Photo Shop Program
- Cut 2 1/2" x 12" strip of brown patterned paper from Phoebe collection. With border punch both sides. Save flowers and swirls from punches.
- Cut 7/8" x 12" strip of aqua patterned paper from Phoebe collection.
- Cut 5/8" x 12" strip of orange pattered paper from Phoebe collection.
- Layer 5/8" strip on 7/8" strip on punched strip.
- Alternate swirls and flowers on smallest strip and glue down using glue stick.
- Using double sided adhesive adhere strips to pail.
- There will be a gap in the front like this.
- Using Photo Shop flip the blessed harvest image and then print on cryogen card stock. Color with copic markers and cut out leaving off the big leave that is on the big pumpkin. Set aside.
- Stamp 60's Tilda on cryogen card stock using Memento ink and color with copic markers. Cut out.
- Put both the pumpkins and Tilda through the Xyron Machine. Adhere pumpkins to pail over opening. Adhere Tilda so she is sitting on the large pumpkin.
- Put Mod Podge over the entire clear part of pail and all card stock and images to seal the pail. Hang to dry so handle doesn't touch the sides while drying.
- Cut a circle of cryogen a little smaller than the third largest scalloped die. Stamp Longing Tilda towards the top of the circle. Color with copics in similar colors to 60's Tilda.
- Stamp just the lollipop of 60's Tilda on a scrap of cryogen and color with copics in the same color as the other lollipop on 60's Tilda. Cut out the lollipop and adhere it to Longing Tilda.
- Using the second largest die cut out a piece of brown patterned paper from the Phoebe collection.
- Using the third largest die cut out a piece of aqua patterned paper from the Phoebe collection.
- Adhere the Longing Tilda to the aqua scalloped circle and that to the brown scalloped circle.
- Adhere the scalloped layer to the lid of the pail.
- Glue the sunflower with Diamond Glaze to the edge of Tilda as shown.
- Put Mod Podge over the lid to seal.
- Cut the 12" pieces of ribbon in to 2 pieces and tie one of each on both sides of the handles.
- Fill with candy and enjoy.