October Trail Map: Lisa’s View
Sending My Love
Finished Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Regena is really keeping me on my toes with these incredible sketches. I had a great time making this month's Trail Map card.
Rectangle frame for sentiment (Heidi Swapp)
Sending My Love (Studio G)
Bras on a wire (Bugaboo Digital Image)
Card Base, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Assorted Pink patterned and solid papers (Stash)
Black for sentiment (Close to my Heart)
Light Pink, Burgundy, Red and Brown Fine Tip Pens for bras (Creative Memories)
Heart shading is Blushing Bride (Stampin' Up!)
Heart Die Cut (Unknown Origin)
Hugs and Kisses Ribbon (American Crafts)
Brown ribbon (Scraps)
Big Shot Die Cut machine (Sizzix)
- Place a designer paper onto the front of the card that measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Place a smaller designer paper that measures 1 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Use ribbon and adhesives to make the divider lines on the sketch
- Cut out the triangles (large and small) to your liking
- Adhere large triangle directly to paper and use a 3D dot beneath small triangle as shown in above picture example
- Print digital image onto cardstock with printer and then cut out with dye cut and cutter machine. Leave the dye cut around the image and shade with color of your choice. Color in the main image with markers
- Stamp rectangle frame and then stamp sentiment onto cardstock, cut out and then adhere to card with 3D dots
Inside of this card is blank and undecorated, but you could coordinate inside with more pinks and browns.
Thanks for taking a look and happy stamping to you...