October Trail Map: Pat’s View
The Healing Power of Love
Finished Card size: 3.75" x 9"
Sketch by Regena
"I'm a Survivor"(Tid Bits Collection)
Basic Card Stock
Baroque Burgundy (Stampin' Up!)
Baroque Burgundy dye based ink (Stampin' Up!)
Distress ink "Aged Mahogany" (Ranger)
Ribbon, Grosgrain Double Stitched 1" Rose Rouge (Stamp'in up)
Garland Jac Rose (JoAnn's)
Adhesive, Advance Tape Glider (Scotch)
Brads 3 small, 2 medium pink buttons (stash)
- I stamped the ribbon stamp on white card stock with Baroque Burgundy ink and made a triangle. On the edges I sponged more Baroque Burgundy. I also created another triangle in Baroque Burgundy card stock just a little bigger then the first one I made.
- I stamped the sentiment on white card stock, cut it out and distressed the edges. I made another rectangle slightly larger in Baroque Burgundy card stock.
- I always tape my ribbon down. So I applied adhesive to the backs of each ribbon and applied the top ribbon onto the bottom ribbon and taped them to the card.
- The Stamp'in up paper I used for the card front I cut to 3.50"x8.75".
- I cut another Triangle and stamped several of the words that came with the set of stamps. I'm not sure if you can see the words on the finished card, but they say "Cure, hope, strength, courage. support".
- At this point I applied the brads. I used my McGills 1/16" hand punch and punched three holes on the ribbon triangle and two holes on the sentiment rectangle.
- I then assembled the complete card, using mounting foam on the back of the ribbon rectangles and the sentiment.