Cards with Numbers : Peggie’s View
Finished Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Noah's Ark Stamp Set, retired (The Angel Company)
Ancient Alphabet Stamp Set, retired (The Angel Company)
Card blank ( from stash)
Large Dotted paper (BoBunny)
Yellow Plaid (from stash)
Red sparkle card stock (from stash)
Blue sparkle card stock (from stash)
White Cryogen Card stock (Curious Iridescents)
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Pad (Tsukineko)
Copic Markers (.too corp.)
White Uni-ball Signo Broad Pen (Mitsubishi Pencil Co., Ltd.)
Buttons from stash
Grass Die Cut (my favorite stamps)
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (Sizzix)
White Scrapper's Floss (Karen Foster Design)
Double sided Adhesive
Small Paint Brush
- Stamp Noah's Ark on white cryogen and the elephants on a scrap of white croygen. Color with copic markers and cut out with scissors.
- Cut doors open with X-Acto knife and adhere elephants behind the door.
- Cut out waves die cut with machine using blue sparkle card stock. Doodle on the waves with white pen as shown. Adhere to Noah's Ark picture. Trim edges so they are even with card stock.
- Adhere Noah's ark to red paper and then to yellow paper.
- Stamp "2 x" four times across the side of the yellow paper.
- Adhere this to the large dotted paper and then to the card.
- Tie scrapper's floss on the two big buttons and curl the floss around the end of a small paint brush.
- Adhere the buttons to the card as shown using scor-tape.
- Open or close the doors of the ark as desired
- Sign the back of your card and share it with someone.