August Trail Map: Pat’s View
Finished Card Size: 5" x 7"
This card was really fun to do. I used a bunch of punches and was able to use a lot of scraps of beautiful paper. As a reminder, this is the sketch by Regena I used as a guide. As you can see, I turned it on it's side, made it a rectangle instead of square, and changed the placement of the sentiment. So, let's get started.
Summer Girl with Peach (Mo's Digital Pencil Too)
You're a Peach Sentiment (StampFairy.com)
Cryogen White Card Stock (curious iridescents)
All other papers (Die Cut with a View)
Brilliance Sky Blue Pigment Ink Pad (Tsukineko)
Computer, printer, and software to print digital stamps
Copic Markers (.too corp)
Flower Punches (Nellie Swellen)
Grass and Leaves punches (Martha Stewart)
#2 Mini Flower Punch (Punch a Bunch)
Lovely Fence Die cut (Magnolia Doohickeys)
Ribbon (artist's stash)
Colored Gems (artist's stash)
- Print the two images on the white card stock and color with copic or other markers of choice. I used the following colors: hair - E31, E30, YR2, skin - E21, E00, E000; dress - YR02, YR00, YR000, sandals - C000, C1, butterflies - BG15, BG11, BG10, Y15, Y11, Y00.
- Cut out the girl image and the butterflies close to the edge.
- Cut out the sentiment circle, and distress with any ink color of your choice. I used Brilliance Sky Blue.
- Using the various punches, cut out elements as shown.
- Prepare all your background papers and arrange as desired. Use ribbon and adhere to make the dividers on the paper. Place all the punched elements over top of the background papers, and place the cut out images. When you like your layout, use glue or other adhesive to hold everything in place.
- Glue gemstones to the center of the flowers on the top.
- When it's dry, sign the back of your card, and give it to someone special!
1 Responses »
Leave a Response