August 2011 Trail Map: Map Master’s View
Holy mountain of processed trees...I used 13 layers to make this card; my personal best. Regena made me do it!
Girl stamps (Hampton art stamps)
Black card stock (C.S.)
White card stock (C.S.)
Patterned paper (scrap bin)
Color Box Black pigment (Clearsnap)
Copics Alcohol Markers (.too corp.)
Black E.P. (Stampendous)
Tim Holtz Film strip die (Sizzix)
- Cut the patterned paper and the center strip, applying to basic card.
- Apply the next bunch of layers. I like to mat or border everything, hence all the layers.
- Stamp and emboss the two ladies on white C.S., then color with copic markers.
- Die cut the film strip and glue the two ladies behind it.
- Computerize saying, printing small enough to fit in small oval. Assemble all layers using some 3m for dimension. Then apply tons of bling and it's done. Also, you can use small photos of your perfect spouse.(Wink Wink)