Kid’s Cards: Nancy’s View
Finished Card Size: 5.5” x 4.75”
Little Woman (Stamp Oasis)
Happy Birthday (Unknown)
Summer Dream Matstock (DCWV)
Glossy card stock base card (Unknown)
Black Pigment Ink (ColorBox)
Mint Pigment Ink (ColorBox)
Clear embossing powder
Copic, glitter, soufflé and gelly roll pens
Corner punch (EK Success)
Foam pop dots and squares, .0625", .25” and .5”
Feather, buttons, heart and gems from $1 stash drawer
Embossing machine and embossing folder(Cuttlebug)
Glue or double-sided adhesive
- Stamp two images of little girl and emboss.
- On second image, color and cut out hat, shoes and side feathers. On image one, color the boa the girl is wearing with soufflé ink and go around edge with glitter gelly roll pen.
- Color the rest of the girl with various pens except for those pieces that will be layered. For the grey/blue feathers use .0625" foam squares, for the shoes use .25” pop dots and for the hat use .5” pot dots. Punch corner and put mint ink around edges of girl and add pink feather to the hat.
- For background I divided the card base in half, top to bottom. That made the base measurements 2.75” x 4.25”. To have 3 layers and still have a .25” outside border I cut 2 of each 2” x 3.5” of print paper, 2.25” x 3.75” of light pink paper and 2.5” x 4” of bright pink paper and glue layers together and set aside. Put the glossy card stock base in embossing folder and run through the Cuttlebug.
- Attach 2 (3 layered pieces) to card stock base. Use pop dots to add girl, then add happy birthday, heart, buttons and gems.
- Sign the back of your card, and give it to a sweet little girl of your choice.