The Search Is On!
It's that time again, where Stamper's Quest is on the trail, searching for new designers to round out our design team! This is your chance to join our team in bringing new ideas and projects to the fans of www.stampersquest.com.
Each designer (we call them Artistic Guides) is featured in different ways each month. The first is our featured "theme" that appears at the beginning of each month. The second one is our monthly sketch, featuring a one-of-a-kind sketch, that each artistic guide is free to interpret any way he or she chooses. In addition, our Guides also take turns inspiring readers at The Watering Hole, our weekly blog; participate in our two holiday features - Holiday Blizzard, which starts in October; and consists of holiday gift giving projects and cards; and Holiday Splendor, which publishes throughout December and features quick last minute holiday projects. In addition, we occasionally offer optional projects that Guides can sign up for, such as challenges using a particular brand of products and/or stamps.
If you have never participated on a design team before, this is your chance! We are not necessarily looking for professional rubber stampers, but for motivated and talented folks, who enjoy learning, pushing themselves beyond the skills they have today, and sharing their learning experiences and experiments. While our designers are always given plenty of lead time, being able to meet publication deadlines is probably our most important expectation.
If you think you would like to be a part of our fun design team, we would love to hear from you! This is what we will need you to submit for consideration:
- Three rubber stamped projects which may be of varying degrees of difficulty. Two must be cards. The third can be anything you would like to create, as long as it incorporates rubber stamping.
- At least one project must include written directions with a list of supplies used, including manufacturer names. Directions should be clear, concise, and numbered.
- A short biography and a photo of yourself. The bio should introduce your rubber stamping and paper crafting experience, along with a personal note or two so that readers can relate to you.
- Please keep all your photo attachments limited to 150kb or less in size.
- Please send all information attached in one email.
You can submit your application and work to email@example.com. All applications are due NO LATER than July 15, 2011. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give us a shout at the same address. We will answer all questions and concerns.
We hope to hear from many of you talented stampers out there. Don't be shy, and give it a try. Come join one of the best design teams on the web!