Blast From the Past: Lorraine’s View **RRR**
A Blast from the Past - Vintage Style
Finished card size: 5.5 x 4.25
I chose to use a Vintage photo for this card. I found a package of old photos of my aunt and her friends and thought to incorporate one after seeing the style of clothing from the 1920-30s. Look how the palazzo pants came back in style once again! (That’s my aunt.) I used a lot of scraps from my stash to make it truly vintage!
Background Design (Stampers Anonymous)
Script (scrap stash)
Floral glossy (Hot off the Press)
Olive green card stock for card base(The Paper Cut)
Brown (scrap stash)
Tim Holtz Distress Stains (Ranger)
Nestabilities oval die cuts (Wizard)
Die cutting machine
Brown ribbon (from stash)
Epoxy friends sticker (from stash)
Paper flower (from stash)
Corner Rounder (unknown)
- Score and fold the olive green card stock to make card base. Stamp the background stamp with Versamark onto the front of the base.
- On the pre-printed white glossy floral paper, swirl Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Peeled Paint, and Forest Moss distress stains direct to paper (DPT) until you like the color combination and allow to dry. Trim the glossy paper and round the corners, then layer onto brown panel.
- Center and die cut the photo with a scalloped oval and a brown scrap with a matching larger scalloped oval.
- Tear a script panel and layer on card front.
- Add three folded brown ribbons on side of the photo panel as shown and attach to the card base.
- Embellish with friends epoxy sticker and paper flower.
Don't forget to sign your work.
1 Responses »
Leave a Response