Things That Fly Bonus 2 – Marion’s View
Finished card size: 4.25”x 5.5”
Overlaid Birthday Balloons
This card probably also qualifies for RRR. I suggest that you make several at a time since you will have a lot of pieces to work with. Make each one a different arrangement and you can make 5 cards instead of one with a little extra work.
Birthday Celebrations (Flourishes)
Archival Black (Ranger)
Card Base - Assorted papers from collection of half sheets from previous projects
Image - Classic Crest Solar white (Neenah)
The rest are raided from my scrap pile. Sorry... No idea what they are.
Spellbinder Dies Labels 1
Glossy Accents (optional)
- Stamp the image on the Solar White and again on the scraps of paper you will be using for balloons. Don’t get stuck on cardstock. Decorative paper also works.
- Stamp the Celebrate above the balloon image and the Happy Birthday on the inside of the card or a layer with which you will be lining the card.
- Cut out the parts you want to have colored. Sponge edges with coordinating ink.
- Glue them over the same part of the white image.
- Cut out the image using the Spellbinder die.
- Layer onto a half sheet of cardstock folded in half.
- Add Glossy accents if a shine is desired.
Short and sweet. Enjoy!
1 Responses »
Leave a Response