Things that Fly: Cathy’s View
Hummingbird on Acetate
Finished card size: 5" x 7"
Hummingbird (Sweet Pea Stamps)
Acetate (Office Depot)
Enchanted Evening card stock (PaperTrey Ink)
Hibiscus Burst card stock (PaperTrey Ink)
White card stock (PaperTrey Ink)
Patterned paper (Die Cuts with a View, Summer Glitter Stack)
Stazon Jet Black (Tsukineko)
Jellyroll Glaze Pens (Sakura)
Die cut machine
Large Circle die and Grand Circle die (Spellbinders)
White and Hibiscus Burst Ribbon (PaperTrey Ink)
Bow Easy (Posi Bendr Company)
No Wrinkle Glue (Elmers)
.25 inch Miracle Tape (Viva Las Vegastamps)
Double Sided Adhesive (Scotch 3M)
Zots (Therm O Web)
- Stamp Hummingbird on acetate with Stazon ink. Color from the back side with glaze pens.
- Using the large circle die, cut out the hummingbird. You may have to run the sandwich through a couple times to cut the acetate.
- Using the grand circle die, cut a circle of white cardstock to back the acetate.
- Using both circle dies, cut a pink frame from the Hibiscus Burst cardstock.
- Using the glue, layer the hummingbird to the white circle and adhere the frame on top.
- Make card base from blue cardstock.
- Cut slightly smaller piece of patterned paper.
- Adhere pieces of pink ribbon to corners with miracle tape.
- Adhere patterned paper layer to card and place hummingbird piece in the center of the card.
- Make bow from white ribbon with Bow Easy.
- Attach to pink ribbon in upper left hand corner with a glue dot.
- Embellish with Prima flowers.
- Don’t forget to sign your work.
4 Responses »
Leave a Response