Sympathy Cards: Nancy’s View
Finished Card Size: 4.25” x 5.5”
Yvonne Albritton Designs
Pink and dark green Perle (Paper Zone)
Green print Summer Dream Matstack (DCWV)
Green card stock (Unknown)
White scrap card stock
Ivy Brilliance ink pad (Tsukineko)
Olympic Green Versafine ink pad (Tsukineko)
Yellow and Blue Decorating Chalks (unknown)
Copic pens greens – G21, G28, YG87 (Too Corporation)
Copic pens pink – R00, RV11, RV23, RV34 (Too Corporation)
Yellow 3-D Crystal Lacquer (Sakura Hobby Craft)
Pink pearls (Kaisercraft)
Punch (EK Success)
Embossing powder (Ranger)
- Begin with stamping the flowers with Ivy ink and let dry. Trim around edges of the white paper.
- Color with the copic pens, add the yellow lacquer to the center of the flowers and let dry.
- Using a cotton swab, rub the chalk between leaves and flowers.
- Spray with hairspray to set chalk.
- Add pearls.
- Punch one side of pink paper. Take flower and determine width, cut and punch other side of the pink paper. Glue flowers to pink paper. Measure the dark green paper, attach to pink paper and set aside.
- Cut green print paper 4” x 5.25”. Stamp sentiment and emboss. Glue printed green paper to green card base. Attach floral to top half of the card.