Holiday Quickie: Wood Block Ornament
Finished Size: 2"x7"
This is a quick holiday ornament that recycles round wood blocks from a children's game!
Distress Inks (Ranger Industries)
Round Blocks (from recycled children's game)
Vintage Sheet Music, Book Pages, etc.
Ink Blending Tool (Ranger Industries)
Letters (can be stickers, stamps, etc.)
Flowers - Prima Marketing
Ribbon, Beads, Wired Tinsel (all recycled)
- Glue vintage paper to both sides of four round wood blocks and let it dry.
- Trim excess paper and sand edges of both sides of each block.
- Apply desired color of Distress Inks to both sides of the block using the Ink Blending Tool.
- Add one letter to each block.
- String the blocks on the wired tinsel using vintage beads as spacers. Use the excess wired tinsel to form loop for hanging.
- Embellish as desired.
1 Responses »
Leave a Response