Inside Out/Outside In: Lighthouse
Finished card size: 4" x 5"
H1055 Lighthouse Scene (Hero Arts)
C1-7006-1A (Inky Antics)
C-132 m (Judith Stamps)
Cream Cardstock (unknown)
Stampin' Up! inks:
Memento inks: (Tsukineko)
Tuxedo Black- Marker
Tuxedo Black -Pen
Star Dust Stickles (Ranger)
Hand made Cloud template
Pod –(StampPad store-Zoar, Ohio)
- Stamp the Lighthouse onto the Cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Bashful Blue was used in the house and water.
- Whispers Azure- was used in the clouds
- Real Red was used on the lines and on the house.
- Added the Judith Stamp c-32 grasses around the base of the cards using SU Old Olive stamp pad.
- Added the Inky Antics- C1-7006 to various places on the lower card, Using the SU Old Olive stamp Pad
- Using the SU Real Red and SU yellow marker and added dots to resemble flowers.
- I wanted the water to go all the way to both ends of the card and just using the Bashful Bluff marker colored it in. I then used the Memento Black Tuxedo Marker to add a few lines to the water line.
- I used the Stickles on the Seagulls and on the port windows and the house windows.
- The background was applied using the Cloud template I created using ordinary but heavier card stock. (only use one side always). In a circular motion using the Pod that was purchased at the “StampPad” out of Zoar, Ohio, to create the clouds. Moving the template in different areas gently creating pressure with the pod that was first stamped on the Whisper Ink Pad and then gentle dabbed in a circular motion. A sponge might be used as well but be sure to lightly stamp it on your work sheet first before administering this effect to the card.
- For the envelope I painted the stamp using the markers. Then I using the SU Real Red Marker and the Yellow Marker created flowers. I also took the blue water out a bit further and drew a few lines in it.