Smile! It’s your birthday.
Finished Card Size: 5.5" x 4.25"
Oh Yeah #T-2586 (The Angel Company)
Changito Bouquet #M207 (Stampendous)
White 5” x 3.75”
Brown 5.25” x4” (Plus scrap used inside card)
Green A2 Card Base
Bouquet Kaliedacolor ink pad (Tsukineko)
Rich Cocoa Memento ink pad (Tsukineko)
Ribbon (Really Reasonable)
Markers E57 & E33 (Copic)
Clear Embossing Powder (Gary M. Burlin)
Adhesive of choice (I used Glue Glider Pro – High Tac and Red Line Adhesive)
- Using Kaliedacolor Pad and Speedball Brayer, bray over white cardstock, then trim to 5” x 3.75”.
- Using Memento Rich Cocoa, stamp Changito onto brayered panel.
- Color Changito with Copic Markers (yes I did notice I had missed coloring his hand and I have corrected that but no new photo due to bad lighting situation LOL!)
- Using Versamarker Pen color over the flowers. Cover with Clear Embossing Powder. Heat emboss to give a bit of sheen to the flowers.
- Using Memento Rich Cocoa edge the brayered panel to give a more finished look.
- Wrap ribbon around brayered panel and adhere to back using adhesive. Add bow to top or a knot would look nice also. You can see how I formed my “bow” in the photo above.
- Using Memento Rich Cocoa, stamp “smile!” from TAC set onto lower right corner of the front panel.
- Mat onto brown cardstock.
- Adhere matted panel to the A2 green card base.
- Using Memento Rich Cocoa, stamp “it’s your birthday” from TAC set inside card.
- Use additional paper to decorate the inside of the card, if desired.
- Be proud and sign your artwork!
2 Responses »
Leave a Response