Sympathy Cards: Marion’s View *RRR*
Finished cared size: 4.25” x5.5”
There are no actual step-out photos for this project because it comes out differently every time I make it. If you are not aware, of the annual theme, 2011 is RRR (reuse, reduce, recycle) at Stamper's Quest. This card is a perfect example using RRR. The layers are scraps from handmade journals that I couldn’t bear to throw away. The same approach in different color schemes can be used for all occasions.
With Deepest Sympathy (PSX)
Black (The Paper Company)
Moonlit Fog – Pure Luxury heavy base weight (Gina K Designs)
Gold and Washi paper are scraps from my handmade books scrap pile. Sorry, not sure of the source. They are that old!
Detail Gold Embossing Powder (Ranger Ink)
- Cut your paper to 5.5" along the 11" side. Reserve the extra piece.
- Score on piece at 4.25".
- Stamp sentiment on black paper with Versamark and emboss in Detail Gold.
- Layer with Moonlit Fog and Gold paper. Use a strip or any other shape scrap of Washi or Origami paper. You can also use decorative paper if that is what you have and layer over another gold lay
- Adhere the layered strip in place and add the sentiment layers.
- Take time to write a personal note on the inside. Knowing you care will help the family get through this difficult time.