Marcia Mattos is Stamper's Quest's gifted Artistic Guide from Brazil. This sweet project is perfect for post-holiday thank you cards as well as notes of encouragement!
By: Marcia Mattos, Artistic Guide
Finished card size: 3.5" x 5.5"
Sweet Tweets set (The Angel Company)
Jet Black (Stazon)
Vintage photo distress ink (Ranger)
Colored cardstock piece cut to 7" x 5.5" for the card base
Colored cardstock stripe cut to 1.25" x 5.5" (I used Brown)
Colored cardstock stripe cut to 1" x 5.5" (same color as the card base)
Colored cardstock piece cut to 2.75" x 2.5" (I used Brown)
White cardstock piece cut to 2.5" x 2"
Colored cardstock for the tab
Patterned paper piece cut to 3" x 5.5"
White cardstock cut to 3.25" x 5.25" for the card insert
White organdy Ribbon 15"
Pop dots and glue
Tab punch (Stampin' Up!)
- Score the 7" x 5.5" piece of paper at 3" and fold it. This is your card base.
- Trace a line on the bigger flap with .5" then horizontally at 1.5".
- You will cut along the line, leaving the 1.5" line without cutting as shown in the picture, and round all the corners.
- Now cover the front of your card with the patterned paper. Add the 1.25" strip of paper and the 1" strip over the first one. Add the ribbon all over the card to keep it closed.
- Stamp the smaller image on the 3.25" x 5.25" white cardstock and round the corners. Add the tab to the top left.
- After stamping and coloring your main image glue it to the mat and add the brads.
- Now add the image to the card front using pop dots.
- Sign your art!
2 Responses »
Leave a Response